Scullcap & Valerian
We know it can be stressful to experience and manage your pets anxiety but we’re here to help, every step of the way.
Our Scullcap & Valerian Tablets help to naturally relax your pet, with the active herbs naturally supporting the calming pathways within the nervous system, reducing anxiety without immobilising muscles or causing drowsiness
How do these tablets work?
• Valerian - helps to support the natural relaxant pathways within the nervous system, without affecting muscles.
• Scullcap - contains a number of valuable compounds including those which bind to the GABA receptor and reduce anxiety.
• Mistletoe - helps to support the natural calming pathways within the nervous system and helps circulation.
• Gentian - supports the other natural active compounds and helps maintain normal liver function.
What Scullcap & Valerian are good for:
• Noise phobias (fireworks/thunderstorms)
• New home/rescue
• Separation anxiety
• Habitual anxiety
• Canine cognitive dysfunction and associated confusion/disorientation
• Training/performance support
• False pregnancy - dog can become anxious and unsettled
• Hyperactive dogs
• Territorial urine spraying in cats
• Skin sensitivity in nervous dogs
• Conditions that are exacerbated by a heightened state of anxiety or nervous excitability
Ingredients: Active ingredients: Valerian root extract 250mg*; mistletoe extract 150mg*; gentian extract 48mg*; scullcap powder 30mg; *Equivalent from extracts.
Administration: 1 tablet per 5kgs bodyweight daily.
Can be used during pregnancy?: No
Can be used during lactation?: No
Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with other products, but we always recommend consulting your vet if on existing medications.
Product Finishing: Film Coated
Always read the label.